The 10 December deadline is here, today, but not quite this very minute. So, if you have a 300 word story to tell, send your submission to us at firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 midnight.
Some of the mighty fine people joining us in February to help get your stories out there include:
- The Little Prince Cafe in Woolloongabba
- Avid Reader in West End
- Black Cat Books in Paddington
- Riverbend Books and Teahouse in Bulimba
- Hallowed Grounds Espresso in Mt Gravatt.
- Shucked Espresso in Newstead
- Rendezvous at Dayboro
- Chica Cino at Nundah Village
- Woolloongabba Antique Centre.