10 December deadline is here for Flash Fiction adventure
The 10 December deadline is here, today, but not quite this very minute. So, if you have a 300 word story to tell, send your submission to us at firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 midnight.
Some of the mighty fine people joining us in February to help get your stories out there include:
- The Little Prince Cafe in Woolloongabba
- Avid Reader in West End
- Black Cat Books in Paddington
- Riverbend Books and Teahouse in Bulimba
- Hallowed Grounds Espresso in Mt Gravatt.
- Shucked Espresso in Newstead
- Rendezvous at Dayboro
- Chica Cino at Nundah Village
- Woolloongabba Antique Centre.
Our thanks for the submissions so far, we’re happily working through them. For those still wishing to submit, don’t forget to check the guidelines and guideline updates before you submit.
Leave a Reply