Your submissions are tumbling in and the cafes we’ve approach so far (more to come) are happily joining us on our flash fiction sortee. 10 December is the deadline, so if you have a 300 word story to tell, send your submission to us at email@example.com
So far, the purveyors of coffee, books, food and other wondrous things include:
- The Little Prince Cafe in Woolloongabba
- Avid Reader in West End
- Black Cat Books in Paddington
- Riverbend Books and Teahouse in Bulimba
- Hallowed Grounds Espresso in Mt Gravatt.
- Shucked Espresso in Newstead
- Rendezvous at Dayboro
- Chica Cino at Nundah Village
- Woolloongabba Antiques Centre.
And, for those still wishing to submit, don’t forget to check the guidelines and guideline updates.