Halloween napkin stories – Leeds authors
The judging has been done, the fingernails gnawed, the coffee brewed and drunk, so, here are the Leeds stories to be shared with cafe-goers in Brisbane, Toronto and Leeds (of course) at Halloween.
- Adam Z. Robinson – Watching the Clocks
- Ash McKenna – The Duck Incident
- Christopher White – The Writer’s Curse
- Colin Stathers – Trick or Treat
- Hannah Roche – Dunked
- Jenny Beech – Something Out of Science Fiction
- June Taylor – A Trick and a Treat
- Richard Smyth – Resurrection
- Steve Toase – Around the Door
- Terry Buchan – Hallowmas
- Vicky Pointing – Neighbourhood Witch
Our thanks and congratulations to the authors and the many other lovely Leeds writers who shared their stories with us, through the wonderful http://mcbookishness.com.
One Response to “Halloween napkin stories – Leeds authors”
[…] can check out the list of Leeds authors here, and the Brisbane authors here and then join us at Halloween for a little […]